× Members

Esa eas50

More
8 years 1 week ago #156925 by debbie
Replied by debbie on topic Esa
Hi i am still employed but now have came to the end of my half pay and ssp i have just applied for esa still waiting on out come can i fill a esa50 form in still if i am still employed ? Tbh i dont think i will be able to return to work as i have been diagnosed with chronic fatigue fibromyalia depression anxiety ibs i suffer a lot with the shakes and my bladder condition seems to be getting worse plus my sleeping pattern is all over the place i am stuck to were i go from here tbh always worked from 16 im now 49 can anyone help as to do next
Regsrds debs

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 days ago - 8 years 6 days ago #156949 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Esa
Hi debbie,

I have merged your query with your previous questions about your ESA claim. It will help us enormously if you keep everything related to the same claim in one place. Hopefully it will also help you to find replies.

Yes, if your SSP has ended then you can claim ESA. The ESA50 form will take details of your limitations, it has nothing to do with whether you are still officially employed.

Gaining ESA has nothing to do, directly, with whether you are able to work, what job you can/could do or whether anyone would employ you. It is related directly to meeting very specific descriptors. If you do, your claim should succeed.

You have already received very good advice in this topic, including the link to the ESA guide.

You should now either bookmark or favourite this topic on your web browser so that you can find it easily in future. That way you will be able to return and ask any further questions :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 6 days ago by slugsta.

More
8 years 6 days ago #157055 by debbie
Thank you for reply I have just joined so was trying to work out the site I have booked mark this so hopefully be in 1 place can you fill esa50 form in before you hear about your esa claim as I am back to the gp on the 26th this month so I can ask him for proof evidence x

More
8 years 6 days ago - 8 years 6 days ago #157059 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Esa
Hi Debbie,

Yes, you can start filling in the form whenever you like. You might find it easier to use the PDF version.

Using The PDF Version Of The ESA50 Questionnaire ]

Some members like to keep this document up to date all the time so that there is less to do when the form drops through the letterbox.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 6 days ago by slugsta.

More
8 years 6 days ago #157065 by debbie
Thank you my heads in bits trying to work out what I need to do can't concentrate to well sorry if I seem to be repeating myself I don't no if I can do this it seems to complicated

More
8 years 5 days ago #157078 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Esa

debbie wrote: Thank you my heads in bits trying to work out what I need to do can't concentrate to well sorry if I seem to be repeating myself I don't no if I can do this it seems to complicated

Just break it down into smaller amounts of work, perhaps a question a day or one paragraph and then take a break and then do another one.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.