× Members

ESA Renewal and PIP Claim Questions

More
7 years 8 months ago #166432 by Flakie
Replied by Flakie on topic ESA Renewal and PIP Claim Questions
Thanks for all the replies.

Going back to PIP for a moment.
Is it normal for them to refuse to send the last page of the assessors report stating it contains information that could personally identify the assessor?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #166474 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA Renewal and PIP Claim Questions
New_Man

Just to let you know it's Black Triangle not diamond.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Flakie

More
7 years 8 months ago #166483 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA Renewal and PIP Claim Questions

New_Man wrote: Thanks for all the replies.

Going back to PIP for a moment.
Is it normal for them to refuse to send the last page of the assessors report stating it contains information that could personally identify the assessor?

There is absolutely no reason for them to do this, you are entitled to know who wrote the report.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 8 months ago #166607 by Flakie
Many thanks. I will get back to them again.

I am thinking there must be something else they did not want me to see.

They help back last 2 pages.
I complained and they sent the penultimate page which was a transcript of their conversation with my CPN but called me to say I could not have the last page as, I also said earlier, it contained personal identifiable information.

I will ask again and if they refuse to send it will be a SAR for all data they hold on me and a complaint to the ICO if they refuse still.

Is this my best recourse?

More
7 years 8 months ago #166617 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic ESA Renewal and PIP Claim Questions

New_Man wrote: Many thanks. I will get back to them again.

I am thinking there must be something else they did not want me to see.

They help back last 2 pages.
I complained and they sent the penultimate page which was a transcript of their conversation with my CPN but called me to say I could not have the last page as, I also said earlier, it contained personal identifiable information.

I will ask again and if they refuse to send it will be a SAR for all data they hold on me and a complaint to the ICO if they refuse still.

Is this my best recourse?

Sounds like a good plan!

More
7 years 7 months ago #168698 by Flakie
Well they sent me the last page of my PIP report. Just the assessors name and profession etc. Nothing unordinary so don't know why the initial issue.

Back to ESA.
Got my ESA50 form completed and posted on last day to arrive with them at the deadline. Took a while to get the help completing it but hope it is worth it.

Hoping not to have a face-to-face as never had one before (for PIP or ESA) so hope this continues.

They will definitely be getting in touch with my health professionals if past experience is the same.

Is there any rough times known for next stage? For me to get a decision or an assessment?

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.