× Members

Pip assessment and supporting evidence

More
7 years 9 months ago #161994 by Littlebipolar
Replied by Littlebipolar on topic Pip assessment and supporting evidence
This is a prime example of them not wanting to "bother" every time my carer rang and explained she wants to send in supporting evidence she was told " no u have to send it to DWP " even though as you correctly stated the file isn't with DWP but atos . So in the end she didn't explain what she wanted te address for but just asked for it .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #161995 by Littlebipolar
An email reply that was received from atos health care pip assessments customer service :

I am unable to provide this information to the Receptionist at the Assessment Centre.

All supporting documentation must either be produced to the Health Professional or the DWP.

More
7 years 9 months ago #162004 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Pip assessment and supporting evidence
I wouldn't expect the additional information to be sent to the receptionist at the assessment centre. Why would it? It should be attached to your file so that it is available for the assessor and decision maker.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 9 months ago #162011 by Littlebipolar
No idea mrshurtyback your guess is as good as mine :S I really do not have any confidence in atos even the simplest of thing is made so complicated x

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.