× Members

Pip assessment and supporting evidence

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #161916 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Pip assessment and supporting evidence
Hi Lb,

I have again merged your post with the previous topic relating to your PIP claim. It helps us enormously when everything relating to the same claim is kept in one topic, so please reply to this message with any further questions/comments on this matter. You will find it easily if you bookmark/favourite this on your web browser now :)

Your file is currently with the assessment provider (ATOS or Capita), that would be where you need to send any further information if you wish it to be considered before your assessment. However, I think it is unlikely that anything would be considered in time to cancel the face2face. There is no harm in trying but I suggest you also take a copy with you on the day and ask the assessor to read it before s/he starts. They should do so.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by slugsta.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Littlebipolar

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #161919 by Littlebipolar
Replied by Littlebipolar on topic Pip assessment and supporting evidence
Hello thank you for your reply , the assessment is with atos , do I send the supporting evidence to the actual centre I will be having my assesmment or is their another place I need to send it ?

Thank you

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #161920 by slugsta
Don't send anything to the assessment venue - I would expect the assessors to simply rent the space there. I don't know of a specific Maximus/HAAS address, their contact details are here

www.chdauk.co.uk/contact-us

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by slugsta.

More
7 years 10 months ago #161921 by Littlebipolar
Replied by Littlebipolar on topic Pip assessment and supporting evidence
Hello I'm sorry but I am so confused right now can't seem to find the atos postal address what's so ever :(

More
7 years 10 months ago #161923 by slugsta
My fault! Sorry, I was talking about HAAS/Maximus as if it was an ESA assessment. Give me a moment -

More
7 years 10 months ago #161925 by slugsta
- ATOS contact details

www.atoshealthcare.com/pip/pip_contact_search

You will have to ask them where to send things. You can email them if you prefer.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.