× Members

confused re letter

More
7 years 9 months ago #162159 by Liz
Replied by Liz on topic confused re letter
Hi I can understand your confused I too have been to my assessment for pip and still waiting the dreaded brown letter .I received a brown envelope this morning .Sat looking at it and then I opened it only to find it said sorry it's taking longer than expected to give me a decision and they will contact me as soon as they come to a decision.Has anyone else experiencing this.My life is in there hands . :( :(
The following user(s) said Thank You: misty blue

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #162191 by misty blue
Replied by misty blue on topic confused re letter

Mrs Hurtyback wrote: Don't worry mb, the DWP have never been known for the clarity of their communications :angry:

so very true mrs hb

More
7 years 9 months ago #162193 by misty blue
Replied by misty blue on topic confused re letter

Liz wrote: Hi I can understand your confused I too have been to my assessment for pip and still waiting the dreaded brown letter .I received a brown envelope this morning .Sat looking at it and then I opened it only to find it said sorry it's taking longer than expected to give me a decision and they will contact me as soon as they come to a decision.Has anyone else experiencing this.My life is in there hands . :( :(

so sorry you are going through this too Liz

it is the most awful system and just makes people who are ill worse than ever

i am my wifes full time carer and see first hand how her illness and the endless forms and letters affect her, and there are thousands and thousands of people going through this every day.
It is awful i must say

i think most peoples heart sinks at the sight of a brown ennvelope
i know both both my wifes and mine does
take care

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.