× Members

ESA review seems to be taking a while

More
7 years 9 months ago #163755 by nicola
Replied by nicola on topic ESA review seems to be taking a while
I was thinking this exact same thing my esa50 form had to be back by 08/06 then as soon as I sent that back I received a pip review form I had that sent back by 08/07 I've been given a date for my f2f assessment for my pip but heard nothing from ESA not sure wether to keep waiting to hear from them or to give them a call hmm

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #163771 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic ESA review seems to be taking a while
I guess whether you chase them up depends on how happy you are with your current award. if you are happy, it might be best to leave well alone as your ESA will carry on being paid at the current rate for as long as it takes.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 9 months ago #163836 by ever hoping
Replied by ever hoping on topic ESA review seems to be taking a while
Hi
My assessment and medical took over 20 months :(
The following user(s) said Thank You: slugsta

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.