× Members

No evidence present in DLA file!

More
7 years 8 months ago #165374 by benion
Replied by benion on topic No evidence present in DLA file!
My GP surgery said 40 working days and is charging me £50 for them!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #166160 by Jul
Replied by Jul on topic No evidence present in DLA file!
That's outrageous! Hope you've now got what you need for free. B)

More
7 years 8 months ago #166165 by alison
Replied by alison on topic No evidence present in DLA file!
hi , my surgery charged £25 for full report suppose to have been but alot of things wernt documented on there ,i had to ring a surgery i was with prior to changing to them ,, they kindly had everything still on the system and did copies for me with no charge ,,, ,i sent in a written letter stating what info i needed and it was completed 3 days later ,, have you just rang your doc and asked for copies specifically of what you know you need ,, as some charge per copy ,you dont have to pay for a full medical record ,, be worth you finding that out if you havnt already payed the amount they ask for ,,,
alison,.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.