× Members

Extended period of sick - Esa

More
7 years 8 months ago #166189 by Confused.com
Replied by Confused.com on topic Extended period of sick - Esa
Hi Gordon

Thanks for your help so far at our visit to the jc yesterday after leaving OH sat waiting for 20 minutes in agony waiting for advisor to come down so he could sign I again mentioned the extended period of sick to which she replied oh we will keep that in the back pocket for now I don't understand how she can refuse him as he has a current sick note and I will be forwarding a new one next week any advice would be helpful also according to DWP a decision on his MR is due by 22nd what's the likelihood of that

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #166196 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Extended period of sick - Esa
Confused

This is not something that your JC+ advisor should be having any say over, if you have presented a Fit Note then it should have been accepted and your attendance at the JC+ suspended.

I'm afraid you need to be forceful about this, contact the JC+ advisor and tell them that either they accept the Fit Note of you will have to escalate the problem, I appreciate that this may be difficult for you, but every time you attend you undermine the Fit Note as being valid.

As to the Decision being made on the 22nd, it's possible but there are no guarantees of it having.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.