× Members

PIP

More
7 years 7 months ago #168441 by Willgoose
Replied by Willgoose on topic PIP
Thank you for the info - do i just write to the DWP and ask for a copy of my report or is there a special telephone number to ring. I have cerebral palsy and am wheelchair bound and unable to stand without support and can only shuffle less than a metre with crutches and need someone steadying me as my balance is non existent. I also have arthritis in my joints and am in constant pain. Hopefully the ESA report will help as I have no other evidence apart from my GP as there is nothing any consultant can do for me and so I don't have any other info to add.
Fingers crossed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #168451 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP

Willgoose wrote: Thank you for the info - do i just write to the DWP and ask for a copy of my report or is there a special telephone number to ring. I have cerebral palsy and am wheelchair bound and unable to stand without support and can only shuffle less than a metre with crutches and need someone steadying me as my balance is non existent. I also have arthritis in my joints and am in constant pain. Hopefully the ESA report will help as I have no other evidence apart from my GP as there is nothing any consultant can do for me and so I don't have any other info to add.
Fingers crossed

Phone or write to the DWP office that deals with your ESA Claim, the address and number will be on the Decision Letter.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.