× Members

MR advice please

More
7 years 9 months ago #165565 by Littlebipolar
Replied by Littlebipolar on topic MR advice please
Thank you Gordon for ur reply , so anxious and dressed until I get a reply about my pip award lenghth , it's as though I've been threw the whole ordeal x2 :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #165629 by Littlebipolar
An update , got my decision they have refused to change the lenghth award , so I basically have to go through all this again in June next year :( I really don't think I will be able to handle it as my ESA will be up for reassessment around the same time:(

More
7 years 9 months ago #165654 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic MR advice please

Littlebipolar wrote: An update , got my decision they have refused to change the lenghth award , so I basically have to go through all this again in June next year :( I really don't think I will be able to handle it as my ESA will be up for reassessment around the same time:(

Sorry that the award length was not extended, you can appeal the Decision but we have no experience of claimants doing this.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 9 months ago #165667 by Littlebipolar
I really don't have the head to appeal I feel so anxious and depressed thinking about going through all this in 10 months again , kind of giving up

More
7 years 9 months ago #165676 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic MR advice please

Littlebipolar wrote: I really don't have the head to appeal I feel so anxious and depressed thinking about going through all this in 10 months again , kind of giving up

I can understand, I just wanted to make sure that you knew that you still had options.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 9 months ago #165678 by Littlebipolar
I no and thank u but appeal would mean tribunal court etc x

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris