× Members

MR advice please

More
7 years 7 months ago #167545 by Littlebipolar
Replied by Littlebipolar on topic MR advice please
Morning , since replying to the MR explanation which kept the original award length , I have recieved a text to say " we have recieved your request to look at your recent pip deco on again you do not need to call us we are looking at this now " does this mean a second MR has been accepted ? God I feel sick with worry all over again x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #167583 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic MR advice please

Littlebipolar wrote: Morning , since replying to the MR explanation which kept the original award length , I have recieved a text to say " we have recieved your request to look at your recent pip deco on again you do not need to call us we are looking at this now " does this mean a second MR has been accepted ? God I feel sick with worry all over again x

All I can suggest is that you phone and ask.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 7 months ago #167598 by Littlebipolar
I rang up and they said that it is being looked at again and the DM has until the 9th September
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

More
7 years 7 months ago #168926 by Littlebipolar
Morning I put in a MR for award length and decision wasn't changed . I replied to that and was told 5 weeks ago it has been recorded as a second MR . It's been 5 weeks and no decision has been made . Have been told it's with a case manager and has been for a while . What I wanted to ask was the first MR took a week is it normal for the second to take so long ?

More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #168946 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic MR advice please
Hi Lb,

I have merged your query with the previous topic relating to your PIP. It helps us enormously when everything relating to the same claim is kept in one place.

There is no specified time in which an MR must be completed. We have seen anything from a few days to a few months and it doesn't seem to bear any relation to the final decision. I expect that your second MR has been sat in a pile of cases, which has caused the delay.

When you have further questions or comments about your PIP< please reply to this message and we will do our best to help. You will find it easily in future if you bookmark/favourite it on your web browser now :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by slugsta.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.