× Members

MR advice please

More
7 years 8 months ago #165565 by Littlebipolar
Replied by Littlebipolar on topic MR advice please
Thank you Gordon for ur reply , so anxious and dressed until I get a reply about my pip award lenghth , it's as though I've been threw the whole ordeal x2 :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #165629 by Littlebipolar
An update , got my decision they have refused to change the lenghth award , so I basically have to go through all this again in June next year :( I really don't think I will be able to handle it as my ESA will be up for reassessment around the same time:(

More
7 years 8 months ago #165654 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic MR advice please

Littlebipolar wrote: An update , got my decision they have refused to change the lenghth award , so I basically have to go through all this again in June next year :( I really don't think I will be able to handle it as my ESA will be up for reassessment around the same time:(

Sorry that the award length was not extended, you can appeal the Decision but we have no experience of claimants doing this.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 8 months ago #165667 by Littlebipolar
I really don't have the head to appeal I feel so anxious and depressed thinking about going through all this in 10 months again , kind of giving up

More
7 years 8 months ago #165676 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic MR advice please

Littlebipolar wrote: I really don't have the head to appeal I feel so anxious and depressed thinking about going through all this in 10 months again , kind of giving up

I can understand, I just wanted to make sure that you knew that you still had options.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 8 months ago #165678 by Littlebipolar
I no and thank u but appeal would mean tribunal court etc x

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.