× Members

Hi

More
7 years 3 months ago #177665 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Hi

PolaBear wrote: As a question, if the WRAG group was suggested, can an appeal be put through immediately? Does this then mean you don't have to deal with it?

I am afraid there is a defined process, you would have to first request an MR and if this does not overturn the Decision, then an appeal, you would need to make these requests and provide information to support them. As a worst case it could easily take the best part of six months.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #177680 by PolaBear
Replied by PolaBear on topic Hi
Sorry wasn't clear, I meant if you are appealing do you have to go into the WRAG before the appeal?

Thanks again for all of your help so far, it's awesome to have this and know this is here. At times things are not always this clear!

More
7 years 3 months ago #177685 by PolaBear
Also, after doing the phone questionnaire and now having a text saying I have to send a fitnote asap, shouldn't there be the letter sent to confirm and attach the fitnote? That was mentioned in the call. I think :)

More
7 years 3 months ago #177703 by Gordon

PolaBear wrote: Sorry wasn't clear, I meant if you are appealing do you have to go into the WRAG before the appeal?

Thanks again for all of your help so far, it's awesome to have this and know this is here. At times things are not always this clear!

If they place you in the WRAG then you remain in the group until any MR or appeal moves you to the Support Group. Being in the WRAG you are subject to WFIs and Work Related Activity although it may be possible to have these deferred until they see what is going on with your claim.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 3 months ago #177704 by Gordon

PolaBear wrote: Also, after doing the phone questionnaire and now having a text saying I have to send a fitnote asap, shouldn't there be the letter sent to confirm and attach the fitnote? That was mentioned in the call. I think :)

They don't send letters any more, you need to have an active Fit Note on file to receive payment of your ESA until a Decision is made.

Gordon

More
7 years 3 months ago #177719 by PolaBear
On the phone they said there was a letter being sent out to confirm what I had said and to attach a fit note, this hasn't happened.

Also, how often would this WRAG be? I know I'm getting into what if situations but Just looking to get information. Would things be compulsory? From a condition point of view that option is not a good environment and like I said am looking to the support group.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.