× Members

Mandatory Reconsideration Refused

More
6 years 9 months ago #193555 by Gillian Hill
Replied by Gillian Hill on topic Mandatory Reconsideration Refused
Hi I need some advice please, I have still not had tribunal date? Does it normally take this long to get a date. I am dreading the tribunal but am also fearful that my papers may have been lost. I am so anxious and nervous about the whole thing. Any thoughts or ideas on how best to move forward, do I just sit and wait for the dreaded date.......

Wackywitch

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #193565 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Mandatory Reconsideration Refused
G

As it is more than 5 months since you last posted, where are you in the appeal process?

Your request for appeal was accepted by the Tribunal Service?

You have received a copy of the DWP's submission?

Have you sent your own submission in?

If you are just waiting for a hearing call then call the TS for an update on the waiting times for a hearing in your area.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gillian Hill

More
6 years 9 months ago #193593 by Gillian Hill
I had the appeal papers and submission and sent all papers back asking for an oral hearing and I have heard nothing since.I am so afraid of facing the hearing I keep hoping they will just send me the date. Think I am going to have to bite the bullet and ring them and ask how much longer it will take. Thanks

Wackywitch

More
6 years 9 months ago #193594 by Gillian Hill
Thank you I have rung and waiting times are 27 and half weeks! I have been waiting 24 weeks and was advised I should receive a date within the next 3weeks!! depending on avialabitlity. I have avoided the site as I am doing a classic head in the sand> And due to incredible close family difficulties which makes me feel even more useless.

Thank You seems inadequate but I do want to thank each and every one of you for all your support and advice. xx

Wackywitch

More
6 years 9 months ago #193604 by Lynne
Replied by Lynne on topic Mandatory Reconsideration Refused
I have just been to a medical assessment for my ESA, I have been in the support group for three and a half years, got a phone call this morning to say I received no points and my ESA has now been stopped declaring that I was fit for work. I am in shock at this decision as some mornings I can not get out of bed until I take my medication, I am on eight different drugs 4 times daily for my knees I have high blood pressure, high cholesterol anxiety spondylosis in my neck and severe back pain have problems with my bladder which I am on medication for, if I cannot get up quick enough to get to the toilet I wet myself, I have also wet the bed on several occasions which is embarrassing to me as I have 2 daughters which wonder how my sheets are always coming off the bed to get washed. Could you help me on where I go from here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.