× Members

Pip

More
1 year 1 month ago #277997 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Pip
Hi STEVO

Once a claimant reaches state pension age - the mobility part of the award cannot be increased.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 1 month ago #277999 by STEVO
Replied by STEVO on topic Pip
Hi, I cannot help but wonder about this , my review went in on January 25 2022 . It as taken until I have reached pension age for my review, I can’t help but wonder if this is as been done so my award would stay the same even though my condition as worsened

More
1 year 1 month ago #278001 by BIS
Hi STEVO

Much of this stuff is just automated. Your review was sent back before you reached the state pension age - so hopefully that will not prevent you from getting an improved award if they agree with it.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
1 year 1 month ago #278003 by STEVO
Thank you for your prompt reply ,
The wait alone as had a mass impact on my health as with many more people , I’m already very very anxious
The assessment even though I have many conditions upset me terribly.

More
1 year 1 month ago #278694 by STEVO
Hi, just a update . Recieved letter after review to say no need to contact they have all information! that was after my assessment on the phone on the 13 March , still waiting they did say 10 weeks but I think I here after my next payment,

More
1 year 1 month ago #278705 by BIS
Hi STEVO

Glad they have all the information they need. Hopefully you won't have to wait much longer.

BIS

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.