× Members

Pip

More
1 year 1 week ago #279366 by STEVO
Replied by STEVO on topic Pip
Just to say still waiting. The lady said ten weeks but never thought it would be. This as gone on a year and half stress no one with anxiety needs

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 5 days ago #279589 by STEVO
Still waiting nearly ten weeks it’s a nightmare

More
1 year 4 days ago #279592 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Pip
Hi Stevo

I really hope you won't have to wait much longer. It would have been kinder for her to have said she didn't know how long you would have to wait.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
11 months 3 weeks ago #279967 by STEVO
Hi, Still waiting, This journey as been 16 months 9 weeks from assessment my life as been spent waiting for the post wondering if I have to appeal stress I didn’t need . I suffer serious mental health this is no joke
One more week Hopefully

More
11 months 3 weeks ago #279970 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Pip
Hi Stevo

It is horrible to have been 'post watching' all this time. I really hope you hear soon!

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
11 months 3 weeks ago #279978 by STEVO
It nice that someone out there is watching out . I be in the hospital with a mental breakdown if this carries on .
I sent so much information, I have degenerative disc desease need both knees replaced hip problem foot problems . I have no family only my husband I have endured this nightmare like many others for a year plus .
Is this common ?

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.