× Members

Data requests

More
5 years 6 months ago #220208 by james
Replied by james on topic Data requests
Got a mailing today from DWP and all it contained was a history of my sick and benefits claims from 20 to 30 years ago. I used to work in plastics moulding and have had a few burns over the years and needed to claim benefits 'cos I couldn't work at the time. Btw it was before statutory sick pay came into force and at that time you had to claim sickness benefit. All you needed was a sick note from your doctor.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago #220290 by james
Got another load of paperwork today. DWP were citing health problems I suffered from years ago and still do, that have been totally brushed over after my PIP f2f this year. If they acknowledged muscular-skeletal problems back then, and I've only got worse since then , how on earth can they backtrack on one of their own reports???????????????????
I still have not got the details/reports about the decision making progress behind my f2f earlier this year and when I get that I think I might be able to pick more holes in their decision making.

More
5 years 5 months ago #220312 by FoxyLady2
Replied by FoxyLady2 on topic Data requests
about 95% of it was fairly useless computer printouts but it did contain
1) copy of decision with reasons for my last assessment (and all the others)
2) copy of the ESA113 which my cpn had completed for the assessment and
3) after wading through lots and lots of computer printouts I came across the date for my next wca date (April 2020)
the last bit of info was a huge relief !!
So Yes - I got all the info that I asked for
The following user(s) said Thank You: james

More
5 years 5 months ago #220355 by james
In my assessment from 2 years ago, the DWP had said that my ability to get around was not compromised because I could get in a wheelchair if I couldn't walk far enough.

More
5 years 5 months ago #220364 by Mollie
Replied by Mollie on topic Data requests
I think what I found just as interesting was what was not there. Any information handed in at assessments, all the letters I had written asking for confirmation I did not have to send in sick notes, requests for assessment reports and other information requests. Any correspondence I always send tracked so I know they have received it but where has it gone because it certainly does not get answered. I think that there must be a landfill site under the Wolverhampton where all correspondence to the DWP goes.

More
5 years 5 months ago #220381 by james
the computer photo's are hardly legible.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.