× Members

Pip review - how long have you waited/did you wait

More
5 years 11 months ago #218762 by Orangeblossom
Replied by Orangeblossom on topic Pip review - how long have you waited/did you wait
I spoke to them today and they said still working through mid July and mine was end July so might be a couple of weeks yet. And that they had a shortage of decision makers and have had to recruit more. due to the backlog.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kevsue19

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #218823 by Kevsue19
I was mid July so fingers crossed I may be near the top of the pile! I will let you know if I hear anything

More
5 years 11 months ago #218841 by Mrs Dottie
I sent my review form back at the end of June, 2018.

Turns out when I phoned, they'd sent all my stuff to Capita at my last address.

Now my papers are with Atos and still waiting.......with obvious concern, but trying to console myself with "it's out of my hands now"...still does not stop the panic.

Trying to read the positive stories, but can't help also reading the horrors.....

More
5 years 11 months ago #218908 by Kevsue19
Bosley I sent my form back mid April and had my assessment in mid July. The assessment wasn’t as bad as some of those I have read about that on here. My disabilities are physical and I quite enjoyed a good chat about them! After reading the advice in here I did request a copy of the assessment which arrived very quickly and indicated an increased award. Still waiting on the decision and to be honest the only negative experience I have had is the long wait....11 1/2 weeks now.....!! It’s my own fault for not requesting a review myself As my condition had deteriorated but life sometimes just gets too busy!

More
5 years 11 months ago #218912 by maria
Mine was a transfer from DLA to PIP.

More
5 years 11 months ago #218960 by penthesili
Hi
My PIP review took some six months in total. Forms arrived in February, Face to Face on 1 June, decision letter arrived 13 August, enhanced both.
Hope you get a positive decision letter soon!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kevsue19

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.