× Members

DWP decision letter may owe money?

More
4 years 11 months ago #234236 by louisagolding
Replied by louisagolding on topic DWP decision letter may owe money?
Also, would it ok to tell them that it has taken me a few days to write my MR because of fatigue and pain?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #234244 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DWP decision letter may owe money?

Bertie1606 wrote: Hi again,
Do I need to resend any consultant/GP letters I am referencing too in my MR, they have already got copies of them all.
Also, do I need to write Mandatory Reconsideration request on the envelope when I post it?
Thank you

There should be no need for you to resend information that was included with your form.

You don't need to mark the envelope but your letter should be headed "Mandatory Reconsideration Request".

If you have had problems writing the MR Request due to your conditions then you should explain this in the letter, whilst this is not directly relevant to PIP it may go towards supporting some of the other limitations that you have.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Gordon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: louisagolding

More
4 years 11 months ago #234251 by louisagolding
Replied by louisagolding on topic DWP decision letter may owe money?
Thank you

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.