× Members

PIP Face to Face Consultation

More
1 year 10 months ago #271079 by AliBee
Replied by AliBee on topic PIP Face to Face Consultation
Hi Paul. Have you applied to be your partner’s Appointee?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 10 months ago #271130 by Paul1000
Replied by Paul1000 on topic PIP Face to Face Consultation
Hi Sarah, no I have not applied to be an appointee. I will look into it, thanks for the tip

kind regards

Arron

More
1 year 10 months ago #271268 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic PIP Face to Face Consultation
Hi Paul1000

Welcome to the forum.

You might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explains where everything is; www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/guides-for-claimants/faq/forum.

In reply to Sarah's sound comment: www.gov.uk/become-appointee-for-someone-claiming-benefits

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
1 year 9 months ago #271478 by Paul1000
We had the telephone consultation today it went really well, we were only on for 15 minutes and the gentlemen undertaking the review said he could have written the report without the need for the call given my partners injuries and all the medical reports. He thought it could have been an error that an assessment was requested.

Thanks again to everyone for your help and will update when we get the decision from the DWP

More
1 year 9 months ago #271481 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP Face to Face Consultation
Hi Paul1000

That does sound very hopeful. If you want to see the assessment report (PA4) you can ring and request it after 48 hours.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul1000

More
1 year 9 months ago #271864 by Paul1000
We received a SMS text today from DWP to say my partner has been awarded PIP. Will wait for decision letter to see the detail of what has been awarded. Thanks again for your help.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.