× Members

Review.... PIP Telephone Assessment ....1 year later

More
1 year 3 months ago #281014 by raindaisy
Thank You Gary

I hear you , I too worked at Croydon CAB for 6 years . With the CAB in 1994 , I dont know what I would have done, they were amazing , after my Husband had a stroke age 30. I achieved my aim , and became part of them until 2010 when this shower , got into Government.
Doesnt matter how experienced you are in helping others, when the finger is pointing at you, its a whole different ball game.
Think I will take the formal approach for a MR , draft it for the tribunal . I really want them to stop this delay tactics and party politics.....

and breathe......

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 3 months ago #281016 by Gary
Hi raindaisy

I worked at Kensington CAB for 10 years, left in 2009, we may have crossed paths ;-)

Good luck

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
1 year 3 months ago #281022 by Chris
It is extremely worrying how these assessors must be trained to ask such "silly" questions like this - and peoples livelihoods are reliant on these so called experts and the points they award people who are ill - It really isn't good. Thoughts with you raindaisy, and hope everything works in your favour at the end of all of this. Stay strong.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: raindaisy

More
1 year 2 months ago #281421 by raindaisy
Well its the 4th July . I know the decison was made and changed on 19th June at the latest . As this was when I called and went through options and the reduced amount was confirmed.

Still NO LETTER. Ive been up the sorting office today , there has been no disruption or delays with my post.

So MR .....one month from date of decision??? Ive gathered additional evidence , drafted a type of response, but want to see the copy and pasted decision letter beforehand.

Anyone else had a delay in decision letter arriving. ?

And are they giving extensions to MR these days ?

tia

More
1 year 2 months ago #281422 by raindaisy
Proberly ..if you attended the Annual Conference in York ...

More
1 year 2 months ago #281424 by BIS
Hi Raindaisy

You can't put in for the MR until you receive a letter - regardless of what you've been told about the decision over the phone. I would chase up with the DWP again - to check whether the letter has been sent, and if it has and you haven't received it, you want them to send another letter with an extended date on it. They haven't been offering extensions for MR - which is why I would flag it up now.

BIS

The following user(s) said Thank You: raindaisy

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.