× Members

Backdated LCWRA entitlement?

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #286596 by ExtraTerrestrial
Replied by ExtraTerrestrial on topic Backdated LCWRA entitlement?
Many thanks for that clarification Chris.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #286597 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Backdated LCWRA entitlement?
My pleasure E.T.

Have a good one!

Regards, Christmas Chris :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #286606 by UB40 Rumrunner
Replied by UB40 Rumrunner on topic Backdated LCWRA entitlement?
I see. I think. So, if I was LCW in January 2018, I was not entitled to any additional payment. If I was classified as LCWRA today, I would

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #286613 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Backdated LCWRA entitlement?
Hi UB40 Rumrunner

You are correct, new claimants since the 3rd April 2017 who were placed in the LCW group did not receive the extra element (£146.31 pm), however if they worked they would be entitled to the work allowance as they were in receipt of the LCW element.

I know, it sounds confusing but once you get your head around it, it is quite straight forward. ;-)

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
3 months 1 week ago #287376 by ExtraTerrestrial
Replied by ExtraTerrestrial on topic Backdated LCWRA entitlement?
Requested a mandatory reconsideration for my missing backdated payment for LCWRA on 15/1/24.
Does anyone have any idea how long it will take for a decision?

More
3 months 1 week ago #287390 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Backdated LCWRA entitlement?
Hi ET,

I also had an MR in relation to LCWRA. It was a claim though, rather than a missing payment, and it was pretty prompt the response. If I remember correctly, it was dealt with within a month.
I have also had payment issues (in relation to my capital) involving UC, and was assessed in June, and they only just started deducting it from my UC in December gone (so nearly 6 months).

I think it all depends on how complex a situation it is to solve, and the amount of staff available, and claimants/interviews etc.

Hopefully someone can further elaborate on a similar experience ?

Regards, Chris.

The following user(s) said Thank You: ExtraTerrestrial, KABTT

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.