× Members

Dwp reverse PIP decision before tribunal date!

More
2 months 1 week ago #287932 by Wendy Woo
Replied by Wendy Woo on topic Dwp reverse PIP decision before tribunal date!
Hello Filey,

So, so pleased for you - I have been following your posts about this because we are in a similar position with our sons and their problems. Several people have reported favourable outcomes recently, so I will keep my fingers crossed - I have recently applied for a tribunal hearing, but I'm having a crisis of confidence at the moment. So pleased to hear all went well for you in the end.

Best wishes,
Wendy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 1 week ago #287938 by Chris
Well done Filey on the great result!

Regards, Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Filey

More
2 months 1 week ago #287948 by LL26
Well done Filey. Always a pleasure to hear good news stories. Also good to know that B&W has been of help.
Stories such as yours really do help encourage others to continue the fight. Thank you for sharing.
LL26

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 months 1 week ago #287955 by Filey
Thank you. Its amazing in these cases that Dwp say the complete opposite in your favour to what they first said originally when denying the award of Pip. I'm not complaining though but it goes to show what can happen from the intial health assessment and through the whole Pip process , to a complete turn around from Dwp in your favour. Hence why it is so important not to give in or give up! Thank you again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, Wendy Woo

More
2 months 1 week ago #288003 by Filey
Aww. You are very welcome! Yes, I was surprised with the hime visit too but it was to speak to myself and my Son about me being appointee . The man and woman were lovely though. They saw my Sons difficulties and made comments about it , yet dwp pip saw no difficulties. Very contradicting indeed and i would have used this at the tribunal but as it is , its all turned out well. I hope it goes OK for you and for the post office clerk!

More
2 months 1 week ago #288004 by Filey
Hi, thank you. Don't give up at all. Fight it all. I spoke from my heart about my Sons difficulties. I told some of it in a life story kind of way from the moment he was born and all the many many difficulties he has had since . I also used my last tribunal as evidence and my own evidence as his Mother who knows him best. The last tribunal judge said that she relied on my own evidence as his mum and on my Sons evidence too. So bear with it and try to stay positive about it. But I know its very worrying and you can become negative about it, it's human nature. The tribunal are unbiased and listen to you properly. Have you been to a tribunal before for your son or is this the first time?

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.