× Members

Pip second review got a text from IAS

More
3 weeks 4 days ago #292065 by artus
Replied by artus on topic Pip second review got a text from IAS
Thanks you very much indeed Gordon for your reply. I appreciate it more than you can imagine. Because on my situation any support is literally like an angel voice. I spoke with my doctor and she will send me a letter explaining the severity of my condition, the love likelihood it could improve in the long term, and that these reviews and the rest cause me overwhelming stress and trigger the very dark thought, which I prefer not to elaborate here for reasons I hope you could understand.
Could you help me please a bit regarding to whom I ought to send the letter when it arrives? To the DWP or to the medical assessors or to both? And to what address?
Thanks you very much in advanced

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 4 days ago #292077 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip second review got a text from IAS
a

Send it to both the DWP and IAS.

The address for the DWP will be on any of the letters that you have had regarding your PIP.

Contact information fo IAS is on the following, you will need to ring and get either an email address or a postal one.

www.mypipassessment.co.uk/contact-us/

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.