× Members

backdated money

• ann
  • Topic Author
14 years 1 month ago #19535 by ann
Replied by ann on topic Re: backdated money
thanks,we let you know the outcome

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law)
More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #19537 by Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law)
Replied by Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law) on topic Re:backdated money
Crazydiamond wrote:

Gosh must be a record. Three moderators replying at any one time!

Thankfully we have all came up with the same response to the OP's question.

Hi CD,

That's why we get paid so much :laugh: Only joking members :lol: We are all volunteers.

PLEASE READ THE SPOTLIGHTS AREA OF THE FORUM REGULARLY, OTHERWISE YOU MAY MISS OUT ON IMPORTANT INFORMATION. Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law). Reason: Typo corrected.

More
14 years 1 month ago #19538 by Gareth56
Replied by Gareth56 on topic Re:backdated money
Jima1 wrote:

Sorry Gareth, you reply wasn't there when I started typing.

Jim

No problem Jim (and glad to see you back), I'm just glad my assessment of the situation was correct. :laugh:

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• ann
  • Topic Author
14 years 2 weeks ago #20982 by ann
Replied by ann on topic Re:backdated money
would just like to thank everyone for their help, and advice, reseived £3,840 backdated ib in my bank account,paid off my overdraft and going on a relaxing wee hoilday, this is a great site and so helpful, would advise people who need help with forms ect to join, it well worth the money, thanks from a happy bigl :cheer:

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #21001 by penthesili
Replied by penthesili on topic Re:backdated money
Congratulations, Ann.
Have a wonderful Holiday.
Cheers, Pen.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.