× Members

ESA WENT IN BANK THEM CAME STRAIGHT BACK OUT!!!

• jj
  • Topic Author
13 years 4 months ago #38588 by jj
rachel,

Forms not due till 21 dec 10 and then they have to tell me about a medical ect..Im sure they have to pay until the decision is made after medical...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• pete17971
13 years 4 months ago #38589 by pete17971
Replied by pete17971 on topic Re:NOT PAYING ESA UNTILL PASSED MEDICAL!!!!!
jj wrote:

I was on income support for incapacity,,they ammazingly failed my medical an i went through months of junk failed appeal as i never knew what the hell was going on and then i applied for ESA after that and then this junk...im sure its to just push me around...

Er right,

Prior to your ESA claim (and then during it), were you receiving any other payments from the DWP or any other agency?. Or were you a dependent on any other claim anywhere?

Pete

• jj
  • Topic Author
13 years 4 months ago #38591 by jj
pete17971,

i was claiming income support during the appeal phase, i was and still get dla both lower rates, and i have children so i was and still get child benefit and the same for CTC, HB+CTB, but no others.

what you thinking pete?

• jj
  • Topic Author
13 years 4 months ago #38594 by jj
ive phoned with difficulty the dwp and told them that they have to pay me in the assesment phase and they said there going to get an processing person to phone me!! what ever they can do i guess...im stuck with nothing but a panic attack..

• jj
  • Topic Author
13 years 4 months ago #38601 by jj
The only thing i can think of is the 6 months rule if it applies. They will not pay for the same illness for 6 months after failing a previous PCA unless there is a significant change in circumstances, how the hell this isworked out is impossible becasue depresion varies anyway and so do the connected symtons...so that the only thing i can think of but until then its waiting for phone call :(

• originaldave
13 years 4 months ago #38602 by originaldave
Replied by originaldave on topic Re:ESA WENT IN BANK THEM CAME STRAIGHT BACK OUT!!!
jj wrote:

Today I finally got paid 8 weeks of ESA into the bank and then on the same day it got reversed and took out!!!!

I had a letter from the DWP confirming that i was due the payment and the amount matched up but the above happened!!!

I have no idea what’s going on at all??? Anyone had this happen??
Anyone know what this is about???

Please folks I’m lost, ill, and skint by 8 weeks starved, it’s getting too much for me I think... :unsure:

I so shocked that this happened I called my bank and asked if this could happen to me :)

They said that once in not really, and said its possibly that a stop was put on the payment and it never really got in :unsure: and everything happened at one if so it should never had got in... that said they said once in if they did give it back, the DWP have done nothing wrong the bank should have told them they did not action the stop in time .. then the dwp should have contacted you and spoke to you about it.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.