× Members

Recieved esa form

More
11 years 8 months ago #97193 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Recieved esa form
Or punch a hole through the top left corners and secure the pages with a treasury tag (or piece of string)...

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• pjd
  • Topic Author
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #97196 by pjd
Replied by pjd on topic Recieved esa form
Thanks for advice everyone,

I di want to do a typed version and send that in as it contains more info, but I read that that they can see it as a negative, and that it looks like you are trying too hard. People have also said that they won't read it if it is too long.

Have you come across this other people and do many send in a typed version and have been successful?

Thanks.
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by bro58.

• bro58
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #97202 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Recieved esa form

pjd wrote: Thanks for advice everyone,

I di want to do a typed version and send that in as it contains more info, but I read that that they can see it as a negative, and that it looks like you are trying too hard. People have also said that they won't read it if it is too long.

Have you come across this other people and do many send in a typed version and have been successful?

Thanks.

Hi pjd,

I have several friends and relatives who used the PDF version ESA50, and sent this as a file as I previously suggested.

The least number of pages in any one of the files was 77 including the ESA50 itself, the most was 114 pages including the ESA50.

All were placed into the SG except one who was placed in The WRAG without a face to face. the one who was placed in The WRAG was placed into the SG within a few days at reconsideration, without having to provide any further evidence.

Of course, there is no gaurantee as to whether you will be successfully placed into the correct group, I'm just giving you positive examples regarding your query.

bro58

• pjd
  • Topic Author
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #97207 by pjd
Replied by pjd on topic Recieved esa form
Thanks bro58,

Blimey, heres me worried about sending in 20-25 printed pages. How the heck can you send in over a 100 pages, ha. You've got me panicking that I am not sending in enough info' now, ha. H

Was it all sent in the post, and not sent online? I guess in the end there is just no way of knowing which is the right or wrong way to go about it.

Thanks for your help.

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #97208 by MSCarer
Replied by MSCarer on topic Recieved esa form
Problems have started already with just receiving the ESA50 form! I rang ATOS to say that it had been 2 weeks and that we had not received ESA50 form. The person at ATOS (who was quite helpful) said that they do not send out any forms until they get the referral from DWP.

When I rang DWP they said that they had no record of any forms being sent out and that it was ATOS that sent the forms out anyway - DWP did not mention that ATOS did not send out the forms until they had a referral from DWP!

Anyway - both DWP and ATOS have confirmed that no forms have been sent out - and I have both details and have logged the calls etc.

• bro58
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #97213 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Recieved esa form

pjd wrote: Thanks bro58,

Blimey, heres me worried about sending in 20-25 printed pages. How the heck can you send in over a 100 pages, ha. You've got me panicking that I am not sending in enough info' now, ha. H

Was it all sent in the post, and not sent online? I guess in the end there is just no way of knowing which is the right or wrong way to go about it.

Thanks for your help.

Hi pjd,

Yes they were all sent through the post, recorded delivery, in some cases guranteed next day.

You can only send, what you have access to, so I wouldn't worry to much, on that.

No two cases can be compared to one another, I was simply giving you positive examples with regards to your query.

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.