× Members

ESA Appeal

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #101161 by snowbaby
Replied by snowbaby on topic ESA Appeal
Apologies Bro, only getting back now, thanks for your advice. I have read over my bundle of papers a number of times and it appears that any info like how many points i scored in each section have been deliberately blanked out, the final score has been replaced with an asterix etc. I have contacted an advice group and hopefully they are going to assist me, tho I will be using this site for guidance in compiling my case for tribunal, also for my complaints.
I know I have a battle ahead but thanks to yourself and the other mods, I will be going in armed!!!. So a very BIG thanks from little old me to you all. I shall fight to the end!
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 1 month ago #101162 by
Replied by on topic ESA Appeal

snowbaby wrote: Apologies Bro, only getting back now, thanks for your advice. I have read over my bundle of papers a number of times and it appears that any info like how many points i scored in each section have been deliberately blanked out, the final score has been replaced with an asterix etc. I have contacted an advice group and hopefully they are going to assist me, tho I will be using this site for guidance in compiling my case for tribunal, also for my complaints.
I know I have a battle ahead but thanks to yourself and the other mods, I will be going in armed!!!. So a very BIG thanks from little old me to you all. I shall fight to the end!

Good luck sb :)

Please keep us updated.

bro58

More
11 years 1 month ago #101167 by snowbaby
Thank you again Bro, I will update you. Best of luck to everyone with their appeals etc

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #101288 by snowbaby
Afternoon all,

In my last thread I said I was seeking advice so this morning the advice centre rang me back. I explained circumstances ref going to tribunal hopefully to be put into support group. He replied that if it was him he wouldn't bother, just as soon as my year in ESA is up to reapply again. He also said "the support group is mostly only for a year anyway, tho some people get 2-3 years before time is up". Also said "its only £6 more" to which I replied, this is more to do with the fact that I cannot work, and would have difficulty attending interviews due to my health conditions.

I haven't had time yet to go over the B&W guides, but shall do. In the meantime I'd be very grateful for any views etc regarding above. Thanks
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by Gordon.

More
11 years 1 month ago #101295 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA Appeal

snowbaby wrote: Afternoon all,

In my last thread I said I was seeking advice so this morning the advice centre rang me back. I explained circumstances ref going to tribunal hopefully to be put into support group. He replied that if it was him he wouldn't bother, just as soon as my year in ESA is up to reapply again. He also said "the support group is mostly only for a year anyway, tho some people get 2-3 years before time is up". Also said "its only £6 more" to which I replied, this is more to do with the fact that I cannot work, and would have difficulty attending interviews due to my health conditions.

I haven't had time yet to go over the B&W guides, but shall do. In the meantime I'd be very grateful for any views etc regarding above. Thanks

I am usually circumspect in commenting about advice from an agency, however, in this case I will say that I do not agree with the comments made.

However, not all advisors are this good, a lot are are better and it would still be to your advantage to try and find one who can help you.

Try an internet search for "welfare advice" with your town or county.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #101317 by snowbaby
Thanks Gordon, to be honest I wasn't that happy with what I was told. I have used CAB before and was given duff information. I'm sure there are very good advisors out there, I just haven't been lucky enough to get them. Hope I haven't stepped over the mark there.

I thought you couldn't reapply again for ESA immediately after your year was up?? I would not qualify for ESA (IR) either.
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by slugsta.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.