× Members

ESA

More
8 years 5 months ago #144188 by davo
Replied by davo on topic ESA
thanks Gordon ,i looked at the womans computer screen and it looked clear to me that it did indeed say claim to be re instated on the 11/11/15 , i did ask the woman if thats what it said but she was not interested ,will ring the DWP office on Monday . do you have any idea time wise that the Tribunal will be heard or is it in the lap of the gods ,thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #144189 by davo
hi Foss , she was the welfare advisor !!!! who was ( HELPING ME ) , she was the first person i saw and told her about my situation ,and Foss would love to kick up an almighty fuss but just cant take it on at this time ,just thinking was she wanting me to let loose and give her the last word ?? once you go off on one they win by default ,going to my MP though ,let you know how that goes ,thanks

• foss27
8 years 5 months ago #144195 by foss27
Replied by foss27 on topic ESA
Hi Davo.
I understand that the stress etc of taking them on is a burden for claimants. I think thats what drives them on. I'm glad to hear you are going to your MP. If enough claimants do that all over the country that might bring about some reaction in the end because MPs up and down the country will have queues of claimants complaining about their abysmal and abhorrent treatment.

More
8 years 5 months ago #144328 by davo
rang up ESA people that are dealing with the case got no were fast ,but 20 minutes later got a call from them saying that i am back on ESA assessment rate till the Tribunal , what happens now ? will they contacted me ?

More
8 years 5 months ago #144343 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA

davo wrote: rang up ESA people that are dealing with the case got no were fast ,but 20 minutes later got a call from them saying that i am back on ESA assessment rate till the Tribunal , what happens now ? will they contacted me ?

The process is explained in the ESA MR & Appeal guide

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/esa1

The next action is for the DWP to send you a copy of their submission for the appeal.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: davo

More
8 years 3 months ago #149329 by davo
had my tribunal today ,very disappointed at the out come ,was found to be ill but not ill enough ??,looking back it was all down to the descriptors and the judge going with what was said at the assessment ,when trying to tell him that what was on some of the answers was not quite how i had said ,the look from him said it all ,but there you go ,would like to say that the information on here is a very valuable resources so many thanks

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.