× Members

PIP 1 Form request.

More
8 years 6 months ago #142569 by mommaduck
PIP 1 Form request. was created by mommaduck
On the 9th October I wrote to ask for PIP 1 Form to fill in as I can,t manage the phone .. I made this clear in my letter as well as stating that I don,t have a phone. I sent it recorded delivery and they got it and signed for it on the 12th. I am still waiting for the form.

I have just received a reminder today dated 17th October stating that I have not responded to the original letter and my DLA will cease in 10 days time. What can I do?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #142570 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP 1 Form request.

mommaduck wrote: On the 9th October I wrote to ask for PIP 1 Form to fill in as I can,t manage the phone .. I made this clear in my letter as well as stating that I don,t have a phone. I sent it recorded delivery and they got it and signed for it on the 12th. I am still waiting for the form.

I have just received a reminder today dated 17th October stating that I have not responded to the original letter and my DLA will cease in 10 days time. What can I do?

Can anybody ring on your behalf?

Write another letter today!

Contact your MP

Contacting your MP

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 6 months ago #142573 by mommaduck
Replied by mommaduck on topic PIP 1 Form request.
Thanks Gordon.

My cleaner comes tomorrow, I can ask her, but not sure if they will speak to her.

I can write a letter today and get cleaner to post for me tomorrow.

I can email MP as well..should I do all 3?

If contacting MP should I give all my details?

Thanks

More
8 years 6 months ago #142576 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP 1 Form request.

mommaduck wrote: Thanks Gordon.

My cleaner comes tomorrow, I can ask her, but not sure if they will speak to her.

I can write a letter today and get cleaner to post for me tomorrow.

I can email MP as well..should I do all 3?

If contacting MP should I give all my details?

Thanks

If you only have two weeks to make a claim, I would do all three.

You will need to be with the cleaner to answer the security questions and to authorise the DWP to speak to them.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: mommaduck

More
8 years 6 months ago #142578 by mommaduck
Replied by mommaduck on topic PIP 1 Form request.
I actually only have another 10 days.

Not sure what security questions they would ask?

I will email my Member of P though not sure how quickly they act and also write another letter.

• bro58
8 years 6 months ago #142591 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic PIP 1 Form request.

mommaduck wrote: I actually only have another 10 days.

Not sure what security questions they would ask?

I will email my Member of P though not sure how quickly they act and also write another letter.

Hi md,

Th security questions are usually pretty basic :

e.g. Your NI Number, DOB, Phone Number, what other benefits, if any do you receive, etc, etc.

They generally ask one or two of the above.

Good luck !

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.