× Members

PIP 1 Form request.

More
8 years 6 months ago #142782 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP 1 Form request.

mommaduck wrote: Just a further update. RESULT!

Just had an email from my MP. They have phoned PIP and the forms are now in the post.

Thanks for all your help and advice.. it worked.

Glad to hear, now you need to make sure that the form is returned as quickly as possible.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 6 months ago #142787 by mommaduck
Replied by mommaduck on topic PIP 1 Form request.
Thanks again, Gordon,

Not yet having received the form, I would expect it to arrive middle next week.

Do you know if there is extra time allowed to return it or does it need to be returned by the original latest date which in my case is next Saturday? This would be cutting it fine.

More
8 years 6 months ago #142790 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP 1 Form request.

mommaduck wrote: Thanks again, Gordon,

Not yet having received the form, I would expect it to arrive middle next week.

Do you know if there is extra time allowed to return it or does it need to be returned by the original latest date which in my case is next Saturday? This would be cutting it fine.

You'll need to see what the accompanying letter says, I'm afraid you're the first person we have had on this forum in this situation!

One option, if you can find someone to do it for you, is to book an appointment at your local JC+ office and have them fax or email the form to the relevant department.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: MariW

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.