× Members

Paper pip tribunal appeal

More
8 years 5 months ago #143725 by Lala125
Paper pip tribunal appeal was created by Lala125
Hi,
Are there any other users that have had any success by doing a paper tribunal for pip?
I am so nervous at going and thinking of switching to a paper one rather than in person.
But don't want to lose my only chance of getting my award back.
My adviser has said that they have all the info to make the decision and should not be anything else can they would need to ask that I have not already mentioned. I am having night mares over it.
In person or paper hearing ?

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• foss27
8 years 5 months ago #143736 by foss27
Replied by foss27 on topic Paper pip tribunal appeal
The chances of a successful paper appeal are considerably less than a face to face.
They do happen but rarely.

Although your advisor thinks they have all the evidence needed they may still have questions and if you are not there to answer them they will make assumptions that may not be to your benefit.

Will your advisor accompany you? Or is there someone else like a partner, family member or carer?

More
8 years 5 months ago #143788 by Lala125
Replied by Lala125 on topic Paper pip tribunal appeal
Hi
Made up my mind- my son is going with me. My adviser don't accompany to hearings.
If I don't win at least I done everything I can.
What is annoying me is my GP and mental health term have both supported my claim but DWP are going against it and it is based on my medical which was the 48hrs notice.
The OH has not been reported correctly In my opinion, as things I did say are into in the report regarding my difficulties.
Really hope it works out. My mind and nerves are all over the place.

• foss27
8 years 5 months ago #143797 by foss27
Replied by foss27 on topic Paper pip tribunal appeal
Probably the best option.

Good luck, although it shouldn't be down to luck.

More
8 years 5 months ago #143810 by Lala125
Thank you
I mean my difficulties are not fully in the report.
Just hope my nerves will get through it and I don't freeze when trying to express myself.

More
8 years 5 months ago #145645 by Lala125
Hi
I have my tribunal next week and I am so nervous and worried that I will freeze and not be able to talk. Am I allowed to take notes with me? I suffer with depression anxiety and post traumatic stress. I was original on high for pip care but was withdraw at review.
Many thanks

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.