× Members

Paper pip tribunal appeal

More
8 years 4 months ago #146193 by Lala125
Replied by Lala125 on topic Paper pip tribunal appeal
Hi had my tribunal today never felt so nervous. 1.5 hour of questioning.
They said it's too late in the day to make a decision so will write to me with a decision.. Is that normal.
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #146195 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Paper pip tribunal appeal

Lala125 wrote: Hi had my tribunal today never felt so nervous. 1.5 hour of questioning.
They said it's too late in the day to make a decision so will write to me with a decision.. Is that normal.
Thanks

Yes it's quite normal you may get the letter tomorrow, but it is more likely to be Monday. Sorry!

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #146202 by Lala125
Hi
Some people are telling me that usually if they do that I have failed? Is there any truth to that?
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by .

8 years 4 months ago #146203 by
Replied by on topic Paper pip tribunal appeal

Lala125 wrote: Hi
Some people are telling me that usually if they do that I have failed? Is there any truth to that?

Hi L125,

Tell the "some people" that they are wrong ! :)

I am aware of many people, including members of B&W who have received a positive decision through the post.

Whether or not they give you the Decision Notice on the day is down to time constraints.

Fingers crossed for you !!! :)

As Gordon says you should receive the decision quite quickly !

bro58

More
8 years 4 months ago #146212 by Lala125
Thank you fingers crossed. Today has been the longest day out of the 6 month wait for this date.

Quick question. I also have problems with my left foot I have had a scan and been told that my feet are turning out and that's why I get the pain. I did not make too much of a fuzz about it on my forms but did put it on the "moving around" section however today the doctor was getting so annoyed with me today that I did not list it on the front of illnesses and to the HP I did but she failed to report. I did not know that it was an illness until my advisor told me it was.
Why do you think they were so bothered about it as I really did not know it was an illness.
I'm going to have nightmares about today. It's so traumatic.

More
8 years 4 months ago #146215 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Paper pip tribunal appeal
Lala

I'm afraid I don't know why the doctor fixated on the particular condition, if it has got worse since the Decision you appealed maybe they were trying to understand how it was then, but that is just a guess.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.