× Members

backdated payments

More
8 years 5 months ago #148079 by gerry
backdated payments was created by gerry
i have been on reduced rate since 2013. i won my appeal eventually in nov 2015. i was only backdated till july 2015! after speaking to the dwp they told me i was disallowed in feb 2015. ive had doctors notes the whole period . from 2013. have they created a loophole?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 5 months ago #148103 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic backdated payments

gerry wrote: i have been on reduced rate since 2013. i won my appeal eventually in nov 2015. i was only backdated till july 2015! after speaking to the dwp they told me i was disallowed in feb 2015. ive had doctors notes the whole period . from 2013. have they created a loophole?

Was your claim closed/disallowed?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 5 months ago #148147 by gerry
Replied by gerry on topic backdated payments
it was disallowed gordon

More
8 years 5 months ago #148150 by gerry
i went to another tribunal and lost. so was disallowed . i instantly appealed against the decision.

More
8 years 5 months ago #148157 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic backdated payments
Gerry

I'm sorry but you will have to provide a more detailed time line.

You say that you received an award at a Tribunal, what was the date of the Decision that you appealed?

You suggest that you originally claimed in 2013 was this a continuous claim until the date of the above.

Do you know what the DWP are referring to?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 5 months ago #148198 by gerry
hi gordon. its been an ongoing claim since sept 13. i got in touch recently to ask about my backdated benefits. they said i went to an appeal feb 15 and was disallowed. i instantly appealed again. got a mr off the job centre and continued again until nov 15 when i went to the tribunal and i was granted the decision. ive been constantly having to reclaim housing benefit, cos my claim closes re-opens. its been how one person has called it. the revolving door. im now considering going to an MP.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.