× Members

Preparation for PIP2 & ESA Reassessment

More
8 years 3 months ago #154477 by ##Paulie01
Replied by ##Paulie01 on topic Preparation for PIP2 & ESA Reassessment
Gordon,
Thank you for letting me know where to look on the form.

Can you advise if there's any weight given to saying on the reassessment that you're already in the SG and about previously 'not' having needed a F2F ( sorry, I said on my post earlier I'd had a home assessment. I was getting confused with my PIP claim).

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #154492 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Preparation for PIP2 & ESA Reassessment

Judith wrote: Gordon,
Thank you for letting me know where to look on the form.

Can you advise if there's any weight given to saying on the reassessment that you're already in the SG and about previously 'not' having needed a F2F ( sorry, I said on my post earlier I'd had a home assessment. I was getting confused with my PIP claim).

Thanks

You'll be assessed by Maximus this time rather than ATOS so their procedures may be different, however the decision to have a face to face primarily or not lies in the level of detail and the severity of your conditions as described on the ESA50.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by Gordon.

More
8 years 2 months ago #156137 by ##Paulie01
Hi Mods,

I'm plodding through my forms, a bit a time as tiredness takes over very quickly. I was wondering if you could advise please: last year I applied to my local council for a Disabled Residents Parking Bay and was granted one. Part of the process involved a mobility eligibility assessment carried out by an independent physiotherapist {I'm sure he was NHS} Would this be worth mentioning on either re-assessments, {ESA50 and PIP2} with regard to supporting the mobilising and mobility questions.

Thank you.

More
8 years 2 months ago #156146 by Gordon

Judith wrote: Hi Mods,

I'm plodding through my forms, a bit a time as tiredness takes over very quickly. I was wondering if you could advise please: last year I applied to my local council for a Disabled Residents Parking Bay and was granted one. Part of the process involved a mobility eligibility assessment carried out by an independent physiotherapist {I'm sure he was NHS} Would this be worth mentioning on either re-assessments, {ESA50 and PIP2} with regard to supporting the mobilising and mobility questions.

Thank you.

There's no harm in mentioning it, but you need to check the criteria that were used, it will likely only have been a walking test so only addresses part of the ESA requirement and for PIP it will likely have looked at your ability to walk 50m or possibly more, this would at best only support a Standard award.

So be aware that it will at best only be a part solution to you providing evidence.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 1 month ago #159202 by ##Paulie01
Hi Mods,

I'm just returning to completing another part of the PIP2 form, been quite poorly for the last month, so no progress made on it. Would you advise, when sending Furher Evidence, to also enclose an 'entire ' PA4 form from the previous PIP assessment if it was supportive in all areas. Or is it better to try and use what the assessor wrote along with how things are now.

Many thanks.

More
8 years 4 weeks ago #159234 by Gordon

Judith wrote: Hi Mods,

I'm just returning to completing another part of the PIP2 form, been quite poorly for the last month, so no progress made on it. Would you advise, when sending Furher Evidence, to also enclose an 'entire ' PA4 form from the previous PIP assessment if it was supportive in all areas. Or is it better to try and use what the assessor wrote along with how things are now.

Many thanks.

You can use the old PA4 if you want, but you will need to explain why your limitations are the same or worse in addition to how they are now.

I'm concerned that you are still completing the form are you still within the return date?

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.