× Members

Preparation for PIP2 & ESA Reassessment

More
8 years 3 months ago #149594 by ##Paulie01
Replied by ##Paulie01 on topic Preparation for PIP2 & ESA Reassessment
Thanks bro58,

Unfortunately I still can't access the list of all the topics I've 'favourited'. :( just the last five.

Partly my fault, I should have said that I access your site from an iPad not a PC, so there's no 'left click' option.

Any other help please.
Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #149609 by ##Paulie01
Replied by ##Paulie01 on topic Preparation for PIP2 & ESA Reassessment
Hi bro58,

I've accessed a laptop and tried your suggestions on that, but to no avail sorry :( .

When i click on the favourites tab in my profile, i can only see my last 5 saved {back to 3 weeks ago}. left clicking makes no difference. I've probably been saving stuff for at least a year, so to trawl back through all the pages will take some time.

Any help will be be much appreciated.

More
8 years 3 months ago #149640 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Preparation for PIP2 & ESA Reassessment

Judith wrote: Hi bro58,

I've accessed a laptop and tried your suggestions on that, but to no avail sorry :( .

When i click on the favourites tab in my profile, i can only see my last 5 saved {back to 3 weeks ago}. left clicking makes no difference. I've probably been saving stuff for at least a year, so to trawl back through all the pages will take some time.

Judith all of your posts, unless you are a prolific posts are available via the profile screen, just tap on your forum name when in the forum and the list should be shown.

Here's the link for all of you posts

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum/profile?view=user&userid=133206

There are currently nine posts, including your latest ones.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• bro58
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #149641 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Preparation for PIP2 & ESA Reassessment

Gordon wrote:

Judith wrote: Hi bro58,

Judith all of your posts, unless you are a prolific posts are available via the profile screen, just tap on your forum name when in the forum and the list should be shown.

Here's the link for all of you posts

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum/profile?view=user&userid=133206

There are currently nine posts, including your latest ones.

Gordon

Hi G,

I am sure J will correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that they are saying that they have been "Favouriting" various topics of interest for around a year which may not necessarily include their own Posts/Topics, but can only see 5 of them in their "Favourites" list.

That being the case Judith, are you sure that you "Favourited" them, as in my "Favourites" list I have "Favourite" topics from over 2 years ago.

I always Favourite/Bookmark useful topics in my Internet Browser now, then by looking in my "Recent" Bookmarks/Favourites, I right click on the link created, then by clicking "properties" I can alter the "title" of the quick link created, to whatever I want to make the information from the link easily identifiable.

You can then move that quick link to wherever you want in your Bookmarks/Favourites list.

The Bookmark or Favourites icon {Dependent on the Browser that you use, (I use Firefox) } is generally to the top right of your Browser.

If you are sure that you have correctly "Favourited" topics that are not showing in your "Favourites" list, I am sorry, but I cannot explain this.

You could browse through the Forum pages, as any topics that you have "Favourited" should be quite easy to identify, as they will have a Gold Star next to the topic title without you having to open each topic to search the posts included in the topic.

You must be logged in !!

I don't know whether Gordon has any further suggestions ?

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by bro58.

More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #149647 by Gordon
comment

This message contains confidential information

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by Gordon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bro58

More
8 years 3 months ago #149649 by Gordon
Judith

I've tracked it down and I'm afraid it is the forum software that is restricting what you can see, it appears to be limited to five posts, I can speak to the office to see if they can increase it , but we had this problem with another list and I think there was a maximum value that can be used is 30, so if you have marked more than this we may not be able to show them.

Gordon

The following user(s) said Thank You: bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.