× Members

Preparation for PIP2 & ESA Reassessment

• bro58
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #149652 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Preparation for PIP2 & ESA Reassessment
Comment.

This message contains confidential information
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #149657 by ##Paulie01
Replied by ##Paulie01 on topic Preparation for PIP2 & ESA Reassessment
Bro58, Gordon.

Thank you both for all your input on what really is just a technical issue.

No worries I'll just go through the forum pages and look for the topics I've marked with the gold stars. It's just easier for me to use my iPad to utilise B&W.

Many thanks.

More
8 years 4 months ago #150414 by ##Paulie01
Hi bro58,

Hope I'm ok to still post under this topic.

About my ESA reassessment: I originally claimed in October 2013, placed into WRAG. In April 2014 I was placed into SG, but didn't really know why. When I asked for copies of all paperwork it seems the ESA 85 and 113 completed by my GP are what placed me in the SG.

I'rang the DWP in 2014 over something about my payments and enquired about being in the SG. The lady I spoke to told me I wouldn't be contacted for 3 years. Would this be 3 years from the date of my claim, making it October this year or, 3 years from the date on the ESA85 when I was placed in the SG, making it April 2017.

Just trying to sort out when I need the ESA50 ready for.

As always thank for your continued support.

More
8 years 4 months ago #150420 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Preparation for PIP2 & ESA Reassessment
Judith

I would expect it to apply from October 2013, when you originally claimed, subsequent re-assessments will be from the date of the previous Decision.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 3 months ago #154429 by ##Paulie01
Hi mods,

I'm trying my best to complete the ESA50 in small chunks at a time, using the guide as I go along, many thanks as always.

Can you let me know if there's anywhere on the form and if I should refer to, already being in the S/G and that I had a home assessment first time round {even though this wasn't requested}. My conditions have worsened over the last 2 years and I intend to send new up to-date medical evidence as well as older stuff. I'm only sending older stuff as I didn't send any with my first claim only a GP's supporting letter.

Thank you for any advice.

More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #154460 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Preparation for PIP2 & ESA Reassessment
Judith

There are two sections at the back of the form that you can use, one is specifically in regard as assessment and there is also an Other Information box that you can use.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by Gordon.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.