× Members

Preparation for PIP2 & ESA Reassessment

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #148716 by ##Paulie01
Replied by ##Paulie01 on topic Preparation for PIP2 & ESA Reassessment
Hi bri58

Thanks for this,

Can I check?

I know the DWP send out the 'How Your Disability Affects You form' for PIP. Do they also send you their ESA50 when they notify you your reassessment is due? If I'm completing the PDF version when and where would I return it to?

Thank you.
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #148728 by

Judith wrote: Hi bri58

Thanks for this,

Can I check?

I know the DWP send out the 'How Your Disability Affects You form' for PIP. Do they also send you their ESA50 when they notify you your reassessment is due? If I'm completing the PDF version when and where would I return it to?

Thank you.

Hi J,

When your ESA reassessment date flags up with The DWP, they will re-refer you to Medical Services. ( The Centre for Health and Disability Assessments (CHDA) (aka HAAS) (Maximus) who took over the ESA WCA Contract from ATOS on 02/03/15.)

Maximus will then send the paper version ESA50 to you through the post.

Along with The ESA50 will be a letter informing you of the deadline date to return it and the address that you must return it to.

It is that address that you should return your printed PDF ESA50 to, rather than returning the paper one that came through the post.

So, you do not send your PDF ESA50 until you have received the paper hard copy one through the post.

This is made clearer in our FAQ :

Using The PDF Version Of The ESA50 Questionnaire

From our : ESA FAQ’s

See also : ESA Claims Guides 2nd & 3rd links down.

How long do I have to complete the ESA50?

ESA50 too big for the envelope

&

Sending Documents to the DWP or Maximus. (aka CHDA, aka HAAS.)

There are also certain situations where you may have to fill in and use a PDF ESA50 where you receive an appointment for an ESA face to face without first being given the opportunity to fill in an ESA50, as described in this FAQ :

Invited to an ESA Face to Face Assessment (ESA “medical”) but no ESA50 sent

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by .

More
8 years 4 months ago #149460 by ##Paulie01
Hi bro58,

I've been looking at previous postings but think brain fog may have kicked in!

Would you please point me in the right direction to find the download version of the PIP2 form. Am I still right in thinking I can complete this and go back to it and amend like the ESA50?

I thought I'd bookmarked posts about this ( as favourites) but when I've gone on my profile and clicked on the 'favourites ' tab it only brings up the last 5 that I've marked. Could you let me know how to find all my earlier/previous favourites without having to go through all the pages on the forum please.

Many thanks

8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #149491 by

Judith wrote: Hi bro58,

I've been looking at previous postings but think brain fog may have kicked in!

Would you please point me in the right direction to find the download version of the PIP2 form. Am I still right in thinking I can complete this and go back to it and amend like the ESA50?

I thought I'd bookmarked posts about this ( as favourites) but when I've gone on my profile and clicked on the 'favourites ' tab it only brings up the last 5 that I've marked. Could you let me know how to find all my earlier/previous favourites without having to go through all the pages on the forum please.

Many thanks

Hi J,

Yes, I posted a link to another post in one of my previous responses to you : Here. earlier on in this topic.

In this paragraph :

"Regarding preparing for your PIP renewal, see : This Post "

Left click your mouse/pad on the blue link above.

As you will see there is no PDF Version of The PIP 2 Form as with The ESA50, so even though you can prepare by referring to the "Sample" PIP 2 Form but typing your responses on separate A4 pages, these typed up A4 pages would have to be attached and returned with the PIP 2 Form that you will eventually receive through the post due to the discreet Barcode that ties that PIP 2 Form to your individual claim.

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by .

More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #149551 by ##Paulie01
Thanks bro58,

Would you be able to let me know where I'm going wrong please, when I'm trying to find my previous posts that I've marked as favourites.

Thanks for all your assistance.

8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #149554 by

Judith wrote: Thanks bro58,

Would you be able to let me know where I'm going wrong please, when I'm trying to find my previous posts that I've marked as favourites.

Thanks for all your assistance.

Hi J,

No worries ! :)

If you hit the blue Favourite button at the top or bottom of any topics of interest to you, you will see a Gold Star next to the topic title and that topic will be available in your Favourites list for future reference.

You can then access your Favourites by left clicking on your blue forum name which will bring up a list of all your recent posts.

Above those you will see a Favourites Button, third along I think.

If you click on that, it should give you a list of all the topics that you have "Favourited"

Besides left clicking your mouse/pad on your blue forum name : [ Judith ] to bring up a list of your previous posts, or hitting the Favourite button to place a topic in your own in-site Favourites List, another way of easily returning to an on-going topic is to Bookmark/Favourite the page in your Internet Browser.

Does that help ?

If not, let me know !! :)

bro58

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.