× Members

Preparation for PIP2 & ESA Reassessment

More
8 years 4 weeks ago #159245 by ##Paulie01
Replied by ##Paulie01 on topic Preparation for PIP2 & ESA Reassessment
Hi Gordon,

Thank you for the advice regarding the PA4. As mentioned in earlier posts I'm trying to be well ahead of the game so to speak, in preparing for my reassessment which you think will happen around November. I'm spending more time unwell which results in hospital stays for me, so by having the form as 'prepared' as possible in advance I'm hoping will mean I can just add any small updates when the actual PIP2 lands.

Thank you though for your kind concern.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #163481 by ##Paulie01
Afternoon mods,
Hope that you are all keeping well, in keeping us all going.

Have once again not done any more updating to the PIP2 due to poor health, so just reading through the site this afternoon for any new information.

I've dug out the PIP decision letter received March last year (2015) which says entitlement is from November 2014 (when form originally filled in) to 19th March 2018 (3 years post assessment date). Letter says they'll contact me after 19th March 2017. Sorry to ask again, fibro is making brain fog really bad at the moment, but will renewal for PIP be sent November this year or March next year.

Thank you. :)

More
7 years 11 months ago #163497 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Preparation for PIP2 & ESA Reassessment

Judith wrote: Afternoon mods,
Hope that you are all keeping well, in keeping us all going.

Have once again not done any more updating to the PIP2 due to poor health, so just reading through the site this afternoon for any new information.

I've dug out the PIP decision letter received March last year (2015) which says entitlement is from November 2014 (when form originally filled in) to 19th March 2018 (3 years post assessment date). Letter says they'll contact me after 19th March 2017. Sorry to ask again, fibro is making brain fog really bad at the moment, but will renewal for PIP be sent November this year or March next year.

Thank you. :)

I would expect them to contact you in March 2017. :)

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 11 months ago #163509 by ##Paulie01
Thank you Gordon.

I was getting myself confused with bro58's advice regarding this on an earlier post where he advised the renewal should be around November this year: this i think due to not me not making myself very clear. It's good to know I've got longer before they will be getting in touch.

More
7 years 10 months ago #164983 by ##Paulie01
Hello mods,

Would anyone be able to tell me if there's anywhere on the either the PIP2 or the AR1 form where you can advise of dates that you're not available for a F2F.

Thank you as always.

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #164994 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Preparation for PIP2 & ESA Reassessment
Hi Judith,

From memory, I think there is a section of the PIP2 that asks this. If not, put it in the 'addtional information' section.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by slugsta.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.