× Members

fibromylagia

• sylvia
  • Topic Author
8 years 2 months ago #149221 by sylvia
Replied by sylvia on topic fibromylagia
but i was really bad i just feel that this condition has not been reqonised but if i have dianosed since 2010 by 3 consultants surely they should reconsider .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #149228 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic fibromylagia

sylvia wrote: but i was really bad i just feel that this condition has not been reqonised but if i have dianosed since 2010 by 3 consultants surely they should reconsider .

I'm really sorry, but if you have had a Tribunal then you cannot take it further unless you can show that there has been an Error of Law.

You can however make a new claim.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• sylvia
  • Topic Author
8 years 2 months ago #149231 by sylvia
i am sorry gorgan that is what i am trying to tell you but it seems we have croosedover some where.
i am appling again as that is what the judge told me to do but how can i get over to the ascessor my problem i have sent in the consultants letter with my details on how my illness affects me and i am still at aloss
at the moment i am losing faith with this all together i was hpoing that this site would be able help but i have to say its not as yet

More
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #149237 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic fibromylagia

sylvia wrote: i am sorry gorgan that is what i am trying to tell you but it seems we have croosedover some where.
i am appling again as that is what the judge told me to do but how can i get over to the ascessor my problem i have sent in the consultants letter with my details on how my illness affects me and i am still at aloss
at the moment i am losing faith with this all together i was hpoing that this site would be able help but i have to say its not as yet

Just for reference my name is Gordon not gorgan!

PIP looks at the limitations that result from your conditions, you need to explain the difficulties you have in completing each of the PIP activities as defined in the PIP Claim guide. If you cannot do them reliably and for the majority of days then you should score points, these terms are also defined in the guide.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/pip

We can try and help you with specific questions but at the moment your questions are too general for us to give advice.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Gordon.

• sylvia
  • Topic Author
8 years 2 months ago #149239 by sylvia
what do you mean to general a question is can this site help me or not
do you understand how fibromylagia distorys your life with pain
di you know its pain every day
headaches all the time
ect ect
at the moment i am stunned and confused that its not understood

• sylvia
  • Topic Author
8 years 2 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #149243 by sylvia
so here i am again trying to get sense of this
how can i tell them that this condition is affecting me ,
i have had 3 days now where i have struggled to do anything
i have given up my self employed job as a hairdresser mobile through back problems and back op after the op i was dianosed with fibromylagia which for the first 3 years i could not understand the pain . I am now at the stage where i have excepted this condition and i have to pace myself otherwise i go down hill big tim .so i am limited to do much without making my self worse.
so in the general sense of this when i can do small things i can make my self worse but then i have no life .
my husband is so good if i cant do things i live it .On my bad days i can not do anything i am in constant pain .
so do i go by my worst days ,and is it without taking painkillers or after taking pain killers??
if its before the pain killers i am unable to do a lot
after pain killers i cant manage but still in pain
are you able to help me on this
Last edit: 8 years 2 months ago by slugsta.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.