× Members

ESA50 struggling

• bro58
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #152620 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic ESA50 struggling

Shemarie wrote: There was one more thing that's occurred to me-sorry about this. Am I right in thinking that you receive your benefits at the same level until a decision is made? Then any changes are made depending on the outcome? Thanks.

Well done pusscatsmum, on getting through the forms (I'm yet to put pen to paper following sleepless night). Good luck with the outcome.

Hi S,

"There was one more thing that's occurred to me-sorry about this. Am I right in thinking that you receive your benefits at the same level until a decision is made? Then any changes are made depending on the outcome? Thanks."

In the case of ESA, "Yes" !!

When transferring over to PIP from DLA you will continue to receive your current rate of DLA until 4 weeks after the date of the fresh PIP decision, whatever that PIP decision may be.

bro58
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #152639 by Shemarie
Replied by Shemarie on topic ESA50 struggling
Many thanks, Bro58, and apologies again for lack of joined up thinking.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.