× Members

PIP Adjournment

More
7 years 11 months ago #160889 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Adjournment

Peter wrote: Have now entered week eight in the wait for PIP payment since the award was made by the tribunal. DWP waiting for confirmation by email from courts service about dates discrepency and courts service saying they have a backlog. Beginning to suspect a conspiracy.

Never assume conspiracy when incompetence provides a simpler answer :)

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #160891 by Peawack
Replied by Peawack on topic PIP Adjournment
Thanks Gordon, if I knew how to do a 'Smiley' I would !

More
7 years 11 months ago #160897 by Gordon

Peter wrote: Thanks Gordon, if I knew how to do a 'Smiley' I would !

There is a list of smileys that can be added to message just above the text area when creating a post, just click on the one(s) you want to add.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 10 months ago #161365 by Peawack
Tomoorow starts week 9 since the tribunal awarded the PIP in our favour. Has anyone been this long in waiting for payment to be made ? DWP blaming the court service. :S

More
7 years 10 months ago #162027 by Peawack
Just for information, I will post when we eventually receive the award given to us by the PIP tribunal back in April. As it stands we are into week 10 ! I hope others have a better experience.

More
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #162047 by Gordon

Peter wrote: Just for information, I will post when we eventually receive the award given to us by the PIP tribunal back in April. As it stands we are into week 10 ! I hope others have a better experience.

Given the time that you have waited it may be worth you contacting your MP, we have a number of members waiting appeal Decisions to be implemented and all have received a variety of excuses from the DWP from lost letters to a backlog due to insufficient staff.

Contacting your MP

Gordon

Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by Gordon.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.