× Members

Help applying for PIP Depression & Agoraphobia

More
7 years 10 months ago #162076 by Gordon
Marie

That's terrific news and I am glad that you are happy with the award. Thank you for your comments.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: marieukxx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #162081 by marieukxx
Replied by marieukxx on topic Help applying for PIP Depression & Agoraphobia
Thanks again for all your help.

More
7 years 10 months ago #162102 by slugsta
That's great news Marie! Thanks for letting us know and for your kind words of thanks :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 10 months ago #162107 by marieukxx
Replied by marieukxx on topic Help applying for PIP Depression & Agoraphobia
Thanks. It's been awarded for 2 years but it says they will review after 1 year. I got 9 points for care and for mobility. I read people asking for some kind of report afterwards. What is that and is it worth me getting that to maybe help next time I have to be assessed? On my letter I can just see what I scored points on but not why.

More
7 years 10 months ago #162122 by slugsta
You might find that the assessor's report comes in useful when you are next reassessed. You can phone DWP and ask for a copy, this is usually sent out without any problem.

More
7 years 10 months ago #162123 by slugsta
You might find that the assessor's report comes in useful when you are next reassessed. You can phone DWP and ask for a copy, this is usually sent out without any problem.

The following user(s) said Thank You: marieukxx

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris