× Members

Help applying for PIP Depression & Agoraphobia

More
7 years 10 months ago #162076 by Gordon
Marie

That's terrific news and I am glad that you are happy with the award. Thank you for your comments.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: marieukxx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #162081 by marieukxx
Replied by marieukxx on topic Help applying for PIP Depression & Agoraphobia
Thanks again for all your help.

More
7 years 10 months ago #162102 by slugsta
That's great news Marie! Thanks for letting us know and for your kind words of thanks :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 10 months ago #162107 by marieukxx
Replied by marieukxx on topic Help applying for PIP Depression & Agoraphobia
Thanks. It's been awarded for 2 years but it says they will review after 1 year. I got 9 points for care and for mobility. I read people asking for some kind of report afterwards. What is that and is it worth me getting that to maybe help next time I have to be assessed? On my letter I can just see what I scored points on but not why.

More
7 years 10 months ago #162122 by slugsta
You might find that the assessor's report comes in useful when you are next reassessed. You can phone DWP and ask for a copy, this is usually sent out without any problem.

More
7 years 10 months ago #162123 by slugsta
You might find that the assessor's report comes in useful when you are next reassessed. You can phone DWP and ask for a copy, this is usually sent out without any problem.

The following user(s) said Thank You: marieukxx

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.