× Members

Another evidence question

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #159782 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Another evidence question
Chrissy

Of course it is fine for you to do this, but they do need to explain why there is a risk

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chrissy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #159877 by Chrissy
Replied by Chrissy on topic Another evidence question
Thank you Gordon

More
8 years 2 weeks ago #159935 by Orangeblossom
Replied by Orangeblossom on topic Another evidence question
Hi Chrissy,

I'm in the support group for mental health in the risk category. I'm not sure what stage you are an in the reassessment, but mine happened a few months ago and I didn't have any new evidence as such.

I found the ESA50 online version easier as can type into it. I gave a history about how work had caused mental health to worsen in the past, and medication scripts etc. They seemed to accept things from the pasta s well, when they wrote and I got the paper based form they had basically repeated the reasons from previously.

Hope this helps a little.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chrissy

More
8 years 1 week ago #160283 by Chrissy
Replied by Chrissy on topic Another evidence question

Orangeblossom wrote: Hi Chrissy,

I'm in the support group for mental health in the risk category. I'm not sure what stage you are an in the reassessment, but mine happened a few months ago and I didn't have any new evidence as such.

I found the ESA50 online version easier as can type into it. I gave a history about how work had caused mental health to worsen in the past, and medication scripts etc. They seemed to accept things from the pasta s well, when they wrote and I got the paper based form they had basically repeated the reasons from previously.

Hope this helps a little.

Hi @Orangeblossom

Thanks, this post does reassure me.
So, you put your old evidence from your last assessment in?
When was your last assessment please?
Mine was 3 years ago.

When you say they seemed to accept things from the past what do you mean? How old were these things? Thanks.

More
8 years 1 week ago #160442 by Chrissy
Replied by Chrissy on topic An update after seeing psychiatrist
This is just an update, as I went to see the psychiatrist on Thursday
He diagnosed Borderline Personality Disorder and also chronic PTSD due to years of abuse but he said the latter is not recognised officially, but is in with EUPD, the new name for Borderline - Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder
I'm sure a letter will come through my door soon, but if it doesn't i will ask the cmht to send me a copy out.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon, slugsta

More
8 years 1 week ago #160452 by Orangeblossom
Replied by Orangeblossom on topic Another evidence question
It was around Christmas this year. It was awarded 18 months previously when I moved from incapacity benefit so they do have info from that as well. It has now been given another 18 months.

I mean they have mentioned things in the ESA85A medical report which go a way back, for example, Long history of mental health problems, in care of psychiatrist, substantial risk due to affects on health...Most of my info is from around 2012-2013 as in care of crisis team and having 6-weekly psych visits, but I included my care plan from the GP which is done recently as well as my 2-monthsly prescription script (copies) for my combination of two anti-ds and antipsychotic meds as well

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.