× Members

FACE TO FACE ASSESMENT

More
7 years 11 months ago #159114 by mandyh
Replied by mandyh on topic FACE TO FACE ASSESMENT
took my husband to the doctors this evening to request copy of the doctors report they have sent to maximus they had nothing on there system saying they have filled any kind of form related to the dwp, told me to contact them back Monday , what form would be sent to my husbands doctors does it have a number or code that I can ask again on Monday, why are maxius lying again , thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 11 months ago #159130 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic FACE TO FACE ASSESMENT

mandyh wrote: took my husband to the doctors this evening to request copy of the doctors report they have sent to maximus they had nothing on there system saying they have filled any kind of form related to the dwp, told me to contact them back Monday , what form would be sent to my husbands doctors does it have a number or code that I can ask again on Monday, why are maxius lying again , thanks

I assumed from your earlier post that your GP had let yo know that he had received a request from Maximus for a report, but this appears not to have been the case.

If they are contacted and I have to warn you that it is unlikely that they will then the request will be an ESA113.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: mandyh

More
7 years 11 months ago #159156 by mandyh
no the doctor hadn't said he received on , I took my husband to ask had they sent one and his doctor said there was nothing on his notes or on the system that they had filled one in, but when I phoned maxiumus for an update they said they had received the form back from his doctors on the 17th of april , and by all accounts they are lying to us , what do I do now

More
7 years 11 months ago #159194 by Gordon

mandyh wrote: no the doctor hadn't said he received on , I took my husband to ask had they sent one and his doctor said there was nothing on his notes or on the system that they had filled one in, but when I phoned maxiumus for an update they said they had received the form back from his doctors on the 17th of april , and by all accounts they are lying to us , what do I do now

There's nothing for you to do at the moment, the action is to decide whether he needs a face to face appointment or not.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 11 months ago #159212 by mandyh
gordan I think you have missed what im asking in early messages I said I have rang maxiuus up and they said they have received doctors report on 17th of april , and they said it goes to the next processs , 2 weeks later I rang again for update and they said he was down to a have a face to face I aske when and they said he was in a cue , so going on what you said I could ask his doctor for a copy of the report sent I took my husband on Friday gone and his doctor said there was nothing on the system , what they did say was call again today when a certain member of there staff was in to double check , what im asking is what do I do if they havnt sent his doctor a ESA113 form to fill and then telling me that they had received it on the 17th of april, surely they cant keep lying to people and about people im so bloody angry that there lying :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: , thanks again gordan

More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #159241 by Gordon
Mandy

I do understand your issue :)

It's just that there is nothing that you can do about it at the moment, when a Decision is made you can query the information used in it's making.

At the moment you are talking to admin staff who have no connection to your husband's assessment process.

Gordon

Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by Gordon.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.