× Members

FACE TO FACE ASSESMENT

More
7 years 10 months ago #160703 by mandyh
Replied by mandyh on topic FACE TO FACE ASSESMENT
hi gordan , still no appointment for my husbands F2F assessment ,how long do you usually have to wait .

also my son is on PIP he had awarded to him till june 2017 , we have now just received new assessment questionnaire to fill in why has this come like a year early :ohmy: :ohmy: ,
thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #160712 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic FACE TO FACE ASSESMENT

mandyh wrote: hi gordan , still no appointment for my husbands F2F assessment ,how long do you usually have to wait .

also my son is on PIP he had awarded to him till june 2017 , we have now just received new assessment questionnaire to fill in why has this come like a year early :ohmy: :ohmy: ,
thanks

There's no prescribed time in which the assessment has to be held, some areas of the country are quicker than others and it can also depend on whether they have decide that a doctor is required.

I'm afraid nearly all PIP awards are being reassessed a year in advance of the end date, it's a full review so you need to complete the forms in detail and provide supporting evidence as you can, even if it was submitted last time.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 9 months ago #161952 by mandyh
received letter for my husbands face to face this morning 18th july , any help from anyone would be grateful dosnt say wether its with a doctor physio or nurse , : :ohmy:

More
7 years 9 months ago #161970 by Gordon

mandyh wrote: received letter for my husbands face to face this morning 18th july , any help from anyone would be grateful dosnt say wether its with a doctor physio or nurse , : :ohmy:

You won't know until you go into the assessment who will be assessing your husband, there is a section at the back of the PIP Claim guide that explains the process in more detail and has a list of the questions that you are likely to be asked.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 9 months ago #162029 by mandyh
its not for pip gordan its for his esa , he is still on dla and has got that pip to come even thou he was put on dla for indefinite , thanks again , any help would be appretiated

More
7 years 9 months ago #162049 by Gordon

mandyh wrote: its not for pip gordan its for his esa , he is still on dla and has got that pip to come even thou he was put on dla for indefinite , thanks again , any help would be appretiated

Sorry about that, the advice is the same, the ESA Claim guides also cover the assessment process.

Gordon

The following user(s) said Thank You: mandyh

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.