× Members

PIP Back Payment

More
7 years 10 months ago #161873 by Johnny
Replied by Johnny on topic PIP Back Payment
:S Not just me then! Seems clear that the whole department is a disaster and worse to come.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #162279 by Johnny
Having waited 8 weeks since Appeal, I finally had a call from PIP dept informing me payments will be made next week.

There is another related issue I thought you guys might help with.

While waiting confirmation of my PIP payments, I took it upon myself to fill in an IS10 Severe Disability Form, a component which I am entitled to. I sent it 3 weeks ago to ESA dept who acknowledged having received it. However, they obviously had to hold back in processing it until my PIP was up and running. My question is:

Does PIP dept inform ESA dept that I am now receiving PIP or will ESA dept pick up on it and refer to the Form I sent?

More
7 years 10 months ago #162296 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic PIP Back Payment
It's always better to notify DWP departments yourself, rather than relying on them to be efficient! :(

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 10 months ago #162297 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Back Payment

Johnny wrote: Having waited 8 weeks since Appeal, I finally had a call from PIP dept informing me payments will be made next week.

There is another related issue I thought you guys might help with.

While waiting confirmation of my PIP payments, I took it upon myself to fill in an IS10 Severe Disability Form, a component which I am entitled to. I sent it 3 weeks ago to ESA dept who acknowledged having received it. However, they obviously had to hold back in processing it until my PIP was up and running. My question is:

Does PIP dept inform ESA dept that I am now receiving PIP or will ESA dept pick up on it and refer to the Form I sent?

They should, but I would not rely on it happening and would give ESA a ring once the PIP is in payment.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 10 months ago #162305 by Johnny
I've just called both PIP and ESA Depts.

PIP dept have said they will place a request on the system that confirmation of my PIP be sent to ESA dept.

ESA dept in turn said that they will look out for it.

I assume that's good enough.

More
7 years 10 months ago #162309 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Back Payment

Johnny wrote: I've just called both PIP and ESA Depts.

PIP dept have said they will place a request on the system that confirmation of my PIP be sent to ESA dept.

ESA dept in turn said that they will look out for it.

I assume that's good enough.

Never assume with the DWP!!!

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.