× Members

PIP Back Payment

More
7 years 10 months ago #159902 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Back Payment

Johnny wrote: Following up on my recent posts, the 5 working day deadline for my requested call back from DWP is up tomorrow..

If, having promised me they'd call back within 5 working days, they fail to do so, how do I escalate it?

You can make a formal complaint

Complaining to the DWP

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 10 months ago #159908 by Johnny
Replied by Johnny on topic PIP Back Payment
Thanks Gordon!

More
7 years 10 months ago #160080 by Johnny
Hi

DWP finally managed to put my PIP Decision Notice on their system, 3 weeks after appeal.

Regarding the 28 days in which they have the option of challenging the Appeal Decision from the date of appeal, can you confirm this is either 28 working days or normal calendar days?

More
7 years 10 months ago #160104 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Back Payment

Johnny wrote: Hi

DWP finally managed to put my PIP Decision Notice on their system, 3 weeks after appeal.

Regarding the 28 days in which they have the option of challenging the Appeal Decision from the date of appeal, can you confirm this is either 28 working days or normal calendar days?

It's calendar days.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
7 years 10 months ago #160115 by Johnny
I see.

Well, they have until Monday then, because I called Appeals in Birmingham and was informed the DWP has had no contact with them following Appeal Decision was issued on 9th May.

But we all know DWP have a habit of pulling a rabbit out of a hat.

More
7 years 10 months ago #160292 by Johnny
Hi

Received the standard letter asking about bank account, have I been away for more than 4 weeks.

Incredible! The PIP claim process has taken so long that we again have to answer the same questions that are included in the PIP1. The timescale of a pregnancy is less!!

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.