× Members

still waiting for ESA reassessment decision

More
8 years 1 week ago #160482 by Ruby
Hi

I returned my ESA50 reassessment form back to Maximus over 9 weeks ago and have heard nothing.

I know they received it as I sent it `next day signed for`. My question is are you finding that Maximus are much slower than Atos were at processing or is there a backog with the DWP decision maker? In the past I always received a decision letter from the DWP within 7 weeks of posting ESA 50 form back to Atos.

Many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 week ago #160497 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic still waiting for ESA reassessment decision

Ruby wrote: Hi

I returned my ESA50 reassessment form back to Maximus over 9 weeks ago and have heard nothing.

I know they received it as I sent it `next day signed for`. My question is are you finding that Maximus are much slower than Atos were at processing or is there a backog with the DWP decision maker? In the past I always received a decision letter from the DWP within 7 weeks of posting ESA 50 form back to Atos.

Many thanks

Maximus are still trying to catch up from the back log that IBS and ATOS created a couple of years ago, the delays are regional, in some waiting times area couple of weeks, in others it's months.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 1 week ago #160500 by Ruby
Thank you Gordon. I will try and stay patient and just be thankful I am still getting payments

More
8 years 1 week ago #160510 by gillyk59
Replied by gillyk59 on topic still waiting for ESA reassessment decision
Hello Ruby, I returned my ESA50 on 12th February, they wrote to my GP who replied on 9th March. I was sent an appointment for an assessment last week, so well over 9 weeks before I heard about my WCA. Awaiting the outcome now.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
8 years 1 week ago #160520 by Ruby
Thank you and best of luck with your outcome

More
8 years 1 week ago #160523 by FoxyLady2
Replied by FoxyLady2 on topic still waiting for ESA reassessment decision
Hi Ruby - I returned my form 21st March (11 weeks ago) and am still waiting - I email Maximus each Friday for an update but just get back "Your ESA50 questionnaire is due to be reviewed by a Healthcare Professional, the review has not yet taken place." - so just waiting ....

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris